WELCOME TO VILLAGE SADDLERY, WARRINGTON
Established in 1988 we are proud of our reputation as a supplier and fitter of quality saddles to equestrians throughout the UK and are members of The Society of Master Saddlers. We stock on average over 500 saddles at any one time, covering all disciplines including Dressage Saddles, Jump Saddles, Showing Saddles and General Purpose Saddles. We are primarily saddlers but we also have a small selection of other saddlery accessories for the discerning horse rider as well as second hand saddles.
You can browse our selection of horse riding saddles here on the site or contact us on 01925 629 629 – we offer a knowledgeable service to all levels of riders from new riders through to professionals.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
David has been part of the support team for Mount St John for many years now, fitting and checking all of our saddles. David has a wealth of expertise in saddle fitting & I would recommend him to anyone.
Village Saddlery have looked after our horses and ponies saddles for many years now and we honestly could not recommend them highly enough. Their professionalism, knowledge, conscientiousness and customer service really is second to non. Many thanks Sue and David for all you do for us, it is very much appreciated
David is always thorough in his work, working closely with riders to find out their needs and what is going to suit them best.
- David fitted a new Black Country saddle to my pony earlier this year and I couldn’t be more pleased with it. It fits me and my pony perfectly and has really improved my pony’s way of going. Would definitely recommend and use again. Thanks
- Amazing professional service with a perfect saddle at the end of it , after poor service from other local saddlers, David was brilliant and I would highly recommend them.
- I have been using David for over 13 years on lots of my horses but mainly on my Connemaras and I would never use anyone else. He is such a lovely person and very knowledgeable.
- I’ve had David come and fit/check my saddles for years, I wouldn’t use anybody else. He is always thorough, and as both my horses are getting older, takes the time to tailor to their changing shapes and needs. The saddle I bought 7 years ago is still as good as new, beautiful quality and as comfy as the day I got it. Thank you so much.
- I wouldn’t trust anybody else. David from village saddlery is very professional, he has fitted 3 saddles for me. One being a very unique saddle for a difficult shaped 13hh pony. All saddles personally fitted to suit both horse and rider. Sue is also very helpful.
- Amazing service and extremely talented saddle and bridle fitter thank you David.
- Very thorough and very knowledgeable. Great service by David and the rest of the team xx
- Excellent saddles. Wouldn’t use anyone else.
- David is extremely thorough and I have been very pleased with both new saddle & subsequent checks & fittings. Would always recommend.